Smart women all over the globe look their brightest and most brilliant by transforming their bodies to have the feminine and slender muscle tone, all by implementing a simple exercise regimen that has been designed to be implemented at home.
Here are some great exercises which do not require a gym and can keep you toned, always.
- Stand upright with your feet apart, and your arms at your sides.
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand (palms facing your body) lift the weights out and then up to the sides until they are right about level with your chin, and hold them till the count of one.
- Lower them slowly back to the original position.
- Lie flat on your back with your hands beside your head and knees bent.
- Move your legs to the extreme left so that your upper body is flat on the floor and your lower body is on its side.
- Lower your back and try to press it into the floor while you roll your upper body slightly up until your shoulder blades are only able to touch the ground.
- Concentrate on your oblique; contract and hold the crunch till the count of one or roughly a second. Keep the crunch contracted and slowly lower to the original position, count one, and perform the whole thing again.
- Switch to the other side and repeat the same process.
- Do not out your hands behind head.
Mountain Climber with Hands on Swiss Ball
- The mountain climber exercise requires a position similar to push ups, but instead of placing your hands on the floor you place them on a Swiss ball. Your body should be straight from top to bottom. Tighten and contract all your muscles and hold it that way for the whole of the exercise. Lift one foot and try to raise your knee as slowly as possible and bring them near to your chest as you can without changing your lower-back posture. Then perform the same thing with your other leg. If that’s too hard, place your hands on the floor or a bench.
Offset Dumbbell Lunge
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand next to your shoulder, with your arm bent. Step forward with your right leg and lower yourself until your right knee is bent approximately 90 degrees and your other knee nearly touches the ground. Bring yourself back to the starting position. Repeat the process with your other leg.
Single-Leg Dumbbell Straight-Leg Deadlift
- Hold a pair of dumbbells and hold them at arm’s length in front of your thighs. Stand with your feet apart and slightly bend the knees. Now lift one leg off the floor. Without changing the shape of your knee, keep your back naturally arched, bend at your hips, and lower your torso until it faces the floor. Pause, then squeeze your glutes, thrust your hips forward, and raise your torso back to the starting position.